We Recruit Only the Best
In ever changing technological world, InfoSpan Technologies takes the pride to be in the front row among the companies, which bring the change. InfoSpan is aiming to be a leading business and technology solutions provider with a primary focus on the financial industry. We repeatedly deliver successful solutions where others have failed. To do this we recruit only the best and brightest talent in the technology industry.
At InfoSpan Technologies, we believe that our people are our strength. InfoSpan Technologies multiplies its strength by treating them as Integral part of the company. Our people must have not only a deep understanding of the latest technologies that apply to the different industries (primarily financial industry) but also a thorough knowledge of the domain in which they have worked. Since, we are serious about hiring only the best, all applicants must complete a thorough evaluation and interview process (which involves 2 rounds of Domain/ Technical Interview and an HR Interview and is not limited to the above said).
Our teams work with the cutting-edge technologies and apply them to some of the most demanding applications possible, such as trading and risk systems in Wall Street banks. You will be continually challenged to keepâ€‘upâ€‘toâ€‘date on the latest approaches to high-end application and system development.
Each new employee goes through an induction program. We also encourage our employees to keep upgrading themselves by taking in-house/external training both in technology and domain areas. We have L&D (Learning & Development) group which conducts trainings/workshops in different domain/technology areas.
Compensation and Benefits
InfoSpan compensates its employees with packages that commensurate with the high-level of technologists/domain experts we recruit. We supplement monetary compensation with a benefits package that includes (but not limited to)
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Leave/Vacation/Sick time.
- Employee Referral Program (Referral Bonus will be paid to employees as per the policy on referring candidates for the open positions).
- Relocation Benefits.
Following is the list of current job openings. All positions are located in Piscataway, NJ.
1. Comp Prof (Multiple Openings) , Piscataway, NJ & Other Client Locations :- Provide appln s/w devp & supp serv & tech supp. Dev prog logic for new applns & analyze & modify logic in existing applns. Involve in dsgn, devp, implm, test, debug, document, and maintain syst & applns. Analyze requ & maintain; tests, & integrate appln comp. . Travel required for other client locations within the U.S. MS (BS+5yrs exp) in CS, MIS, CIS, Eng (any), or related in any of the following skills:
(a): RDBMS Oracle, SQL, Java, J2EE; Appln Frame Works, Web Services, Tomcat, AJAX, CSS, Java script, Linux, & UNIX. W/1yr exp & ref RR022018.
(b): Oracle, SQL, Java, J2EE, Appln Frame Works, Web services, Tomcat, AJAX, CSS, Java script, Linux, & UNIX W/2yr exp & ref KK022018.
2. Comp Prof (Multiple Openings), Piscataway, NJ & Other Client Locations :- Provide appln s/w devp & supp serv & tech supp. Dev prog logic for new applns & analyze & modify logic in existing applns. Involve in dsgn, devp, implm, test, debug, document, and maintain syst & applns. Analyze requ & maintain; tests, & integrate appln comp. with the following skills:
Dot Net Techchnologies , ASP.NET, MVC, C#, SQL Server, Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS, Linq, Entity framework, SSAS, SSRS, WCF, and WEB Services. BS in CS, MIS, CIS, Eng (any) or related W/2yr exp & ref NN022018. Travel required for other client locations within the U.S
Please mail resume to:
Infospan Technologies, Inc.
Attn. HR Department,
15 Corporate Place South, Suite# 312
Piscataway, NJ 08854.
Do you know somebody whom you feel would be interested in joining our team? Please refer him/her to us!